We believe in having fun with no regrets, while still feeling your best.
Conscious Wines, a new low-calorie brand, maintains the quality of the traditional wine making process, while incorporating wellness; fewer calories, no chemical additives.
Conscious Wines, satisfaction without the sacrifice.
- Harvest grapes: In order to reduce the amount of sugar in the grapes, the harvest takes place 15 days earlier than a traditional harvest.
- Extract juice: The grape is destemmed and pressed. For the rosé wine, there is a maceration process of 12 hours in order for the wine to acquire a little bit of color.
Red wine : 10 days
Rosé wine : 8 days
White wine : 8 days
- Clarification and stabilization of the wine.
- Wine filtration by diatomaceous earth to eliminate impurities.
- Wine microfiltration by Millipore before going through the filling line. In this process any remaining impurities get eliminated.
- Packaging: in 12 bottle cases.